Server & Info - DARTH MALGUS (EU) - [STAR] & [ELITE]

• We are playing on the DARTH MALGUS (EU) server in SWTOR.
    Currently we are playing in another guild, that has its own discord.
    For Republic characters, the guild is <STAR>.
    For Imperial characters, the guild is <ELITE>.
    The two guilds are actually the same guild - with 2 ingame guilds setup for each side.
    Their discord is here: https://discord.gg/g5N3Qv5
    You can ask for an invite ingame via the discord, thats usually the easiest.
    Its a fully specced out guild, so after chatting with them I figured theres no reason for us to build a new [FORGE] guild, as most of our members going to SWTOR would be new anyway.

Online Users

• i can definitely say this is NOT p2w game! i am loving it! but i would say only play if you are really a star wars fan. the best part of this mmo is the story and pve. pvp is fun but not really as good as other mmo's.
    the story for each character in this game though is amazing. i am going to max level on every character class just for the story. that alone will be 1000 hours of gameplay easily. well worth it.

read more
  • Is this game pay2win at all since its f2p now? I refuse to play p2w games, even though I wont spend money on it, I dont even want to play them at all because it makes a shit game design.

read more
  • We are playing on the DARTH MALGUS (EU) server in SWTOR.
    Currently we are playing in another guild, that has its own discord.
    For Republic characters, the guild is <STAR>.
    For Imperial characters, the guild is <ELITE>.
    The two guilds are actually the same guild - with 2 ingame guilds setup for each side.
    Their discord is here: https://discord.gg/g5N3Qv5
    You can ask for an invite ingame via the discord, thats usually the easiest.
    Its a fully specced out guild, so after chatting with them I figured theres no reason for us to build a new [FORGE] guild, as most of our members going to SWTOR would be new anyway.

read more

Users

Topics