Is there FORGE guild in ESO?

• Hey do we have a FORGE guild for ESO?
    I bought the game awhile back but didnt start playing it yet. Got sale in a bundle.
    I love TES world though. Would love to try it. What server and guild to play on?

• Warden

I played ESO for AAAAGES. I dont think we made a FORGE guild. Was only 3 or so of us playing it and we joined 2 other guilds (you can be in multiple ones) for PvP and one for crafting/merchant trade. I am not sure if we are still in them. Probably got kicked for inactivity. I can login and check but its not a big deal, getting into a few guilds is easy. Get one thats pvp focused, another thats trading focused, another thats pve focused. Best way to go.

• Warden

ESO guilds are sortof like the single player game you can be part of many at the same time.

Online Users

• ESO guilds are sortof like the single player game you can be part of many at the same time.

read more
  • I played ESO for AAAAGES. I dont think we made a FORGE guild. Was only 3 or so of us playing it and we joined 2 other guilds (you can be in multiple ones) for PvP and one for crafting/merchant trade. I am not sure if we are still in them. Probably got kicked for inactivity. I can login and check but its not a big deal, getting into a few guilds is easy. Get one thats pvp focused, another thats trading focused, another thats pve focused. Best way to go.

read more
  • Hey do we have a FORGE guild for ESO?
    I bought the game awhile back but didnt start playing it yet. Got sale in a bundle.
    I love TES world though. Would love to try it. What server and guild to play on?

read more

Users

Topics