Setting up a NEW forum/website! Hang on...

• As you can probably see - I wiped the old forum and am setting up a brand new one with a better forum software. Discourse just too damn buggy. NodeBB is the new one, will be customizing over the next few weeks so bear with it....

Online Users

• placeholder - will fill in more info later

read more
  • I'm compling a single thread here for information regarding our guild in general, and in each game, with links to each thread where you can apply for each game.
    NOTE: if you apply to join GAMERSFORGE for one game, then you dont have to apply for another game. (IE: If you are a member of POE [FORGE] guild, and then you want to join our New World [FORGE] company, its automatic and you dont have to apply)

Links

Path of Exile Application Star Wars: The Old Republic Application & Info New World Application Elder Scrolls Online Application & Info

read more
  • Discord Invite Link (feel free to share it) = https://url.gamersforge.com/discord

read more
  • As you can probably see - I wiped the old forum and am setting up a brand new one with a better forum software. Discourse just too damn buggy. NodeBB is the new one, will be customizing over the next few weeks so bear with it....

read more

Users

Topics