New WOrld guild?

• Adventurer

Hey I just bought new world too. Whats the plan for the guild?
    We going to setup another FORGE guild?
    I'm in, just saying.

• Adventurer

soooo what about new world guild?

• Warden

I am in, just preordered.

• Adventurer

so at least 4 of us now....how many are required to form company in-game? or does it not have a player # req?

• so - there is an issue as why I havent replied here yet about this.
    when I played new world preview, i joined a guild led by a guy named snytax.
    he's a cool guy and i want to play with him.
    i invited him to our discord, so he knows we are already an established multi-gaming guild, but i want to chat with him first and see if he's interested in joining us and perhaps being a co-guildleader for our new world guild....
    id like to do this before deciding what i want to do in new world.
    obviously, you guys have already clearly stated that there will be a FORGE guild in new world, so of course I'd have to be part of it - but i just want to have this chat with him first before i officially commit myself (even though its sortof implied....)

you guys know how i am, im very loyal to friends.

• @mythal teh epic bruh 🙂 yer too kool mang

Online Users

• @mythal teh epic bruh 🙂 yer too kool mang

read more
  • so - there is an issue as why I havent replied here yet about this.
    when I played new world preview, i joined a guild led by a guy named snytax.
    he's a cool guy and i want to play with him.
    i invited him to our discord, so he knows we are already an established multi-gaming guild, but i want to chat with him first and see if he's interested in joining us and perhaps being a co-guildleader for our new world guild....
    id like to do this before deciding what i want to do in new world.
    obviously, you guys have already clearly stated that there will be a FORGE guild in new world, so of course I'd have to be part of it - but i just want to have this chat with him first before i officially commit myself (even though its sortof implied....)

you guys know how i am, im very loyal to friends.

read more
  • so at least 4 of us now....how many are required to form company in-game? or does it not have a player # req?

read more
  • Good salesman 😄
    I just preordered it.

read more

Users

Topics